Thursday 25 October 2012

Kitchen,bathroom and wall colours

Just realised I never shared my kitchen, bathroom or wall colours. I went into home option gallery back in July before we signed our contract and looked at the standard range for essastone bench tops for our kitchen bench tops. We had the choice of 20mm New Cairo or Sable Lux. I wanted a neutral kitchen and selected New Cairo. That just left the cupboard door colour. I took lots of samples home and in the end selected Pumice in a natural finish.

For the wall colour, I selected Taubman's Endure paint in Pebble Bay... All wood work will be in Pebble Bay Quarter strength.

As I have said before I went to DIlorenzo a couple of visits before selecting the bathroom bench top and cupboard colours. I wanted to have an idea of the overall look. So I selected my tiles first, and them started to think about the squareform bench top colour. In the end I choose Platinum Micro squareform for the bench and Smokey Sapelle with the lines running vertically for the cupboards in both the bathroom and ensuite. The tile has been discontinued but I think the tiles I have chosen will still look great with this selection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment