Friday 25 January 2013

Well it's the end of the working week

Can't believe how much has happened this week, on Tuesday I was thinking just the frames would be up. Now we have frames, windows, bath supports, roof rails, sarking and tiles awaiting to be laid sitting in piles on top of the roof... Still can't believe it has started.


Yesterday I started deluttering my home. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much linen I have! I have a tiny linen at the moment and decided to get rid of some sheet sets, doona covers, bathroom mats that won't go in the new house. I have kept towels and tea towels thinking I may use them to wrap my dinnerware and glassware in.
I also packed all my winter clothes to move, here's hoping we move in before May, otherwise I will be going cold. Lol
J and I took eight bags to the clothing bins tonight. We did munchkin's wardrobe before Christmas but we didn't cull any toys then. Can't believe how much I have accumulated in the 12-13 years in this house. Great time though to declutter and donate to those more needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment