Sunday 5 May 2013

Fence removed

Now we can see what our house looks like fully from the front...
The painter was down on the corner EB house working this morning. As our garage door is up, I am hoping they swing by our place this afternoon to do the touchups... I noticed through the windows, they have sanded the walls where we put the tape.

I hope to get a couple of solid quotes for landscaping in the next fortnight. We looked at some blocks to use for the retaining wall yesterday. I hope the neighbours like them.

I also intend on going to Ikea this week to buy some  drawer mats... Here is the link http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/60177741/  My sister in law lined her kitchen shelves and drawers with it, it is such good quality, and it will stop marks on the beautiful new cabinetry.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great :)

    My partner swears by the drawer mats. We have them in nearly every drawer in the house.. including some clothes drawers :)

    ReplyDelete