Wednesday 22 May 2013

Kitchen appliances

I am still getting used to my kitchen appliances that came as part of the $1 kitchen promotion. The gas cooktop is easy to use. However, I haven't quite got the hang of the oven. The first time I used I actually set the auto cook feature and not the clock. So I didn't think the oven worked. Miraculously it turned on, that's when I discovered the auto cook feature. Lol I cooked a packet mix of blueberry muffins to test it out and it took an extra 15 minutes to cook them. I also cooked a baked chicken dinner that needed extra time and a frittata that I ended putting in the microwave to finish off.

I have never owned a dishwasher so I am also trying to work out the drying thing... I adjusted one of the dials inside to try and make the dishes a bit drier on completion of the cycle. I made another adjustment this morning, hope this works. The aftercare with Think appliances have been wonderful answering my queries on trying to use my new products. 

At handover you get another folder with warranties and emergency after handover phone numbers to call if things aren't quite right. This is where I found Think appliances phone number.
Lastly our microwave... Haven't played with this one much.... It has a grill function. We didn't get a microwave cupboard so it's sits on top of our bench.

I love our over head cupboards... And the pot drawers.

And my lights under my cupboard overhead cupboards. 
If you look carefully between my plates you can see my clear Ikea drawer liners. Have I said how much I love my new kitchen?









No comments:

Post a Comment