Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day with my family, brunch with my mum and sister and the kids at the scrumptious restaurant Barenz in Camden. After this I made a dash down the M5 to Ikea Tempe to pick up my drawer liners... So very happy, also got a plastic bag dispenser to put in the pantry.

On the way home popped into Kmart and bought a new ironing board cover, new pegs and new brooms. Then back to the house to resume packing.

I got an Aussie skip bag http://www.aussieskipbags.com.au/ delivered yesterday and have been busy filling it... I am getting rid of the old microwave as we get one included in our kitchen appliance package. I also have thrown out my toaster, it was a cheapie one when the old one went... I have forgotten to buy a stainless steel one today... Opps no toast tomorrow! Hope the one that was on sale at Target is still there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment