Friday 3 May 2013

Packing house...

I have been busy the last few days packing up... I have run out of packing tape on three occasions. But I must say I have enjoyed taking the break and wandering around Bunnings and on another time Masters looking at all the things I can buy after handover.... I still haven't found a front door mat I like. I have looked at clothes lines, and wardrobe organization, as well as laundry organization. I have taken bags to the clothing bins, had a council kerb side pick up, sold things online as I have decluttered.

One of my favourite blogs wrote these tips yesterday...
http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/organising/moving/how-to-de-clutter-when-moving/

I will also add a couple of my tips... Buy some colorful round stickers... Anyone who know me knows that I colour code things to quickly get my hands on something. So I have colour coded my boxes as well as labelled them with room and contents. Eg... Blue stickers are for my son's room, green for Bed 4 etc. I hope it will all help on the other side.

At this stage, packing is overwhelming, exhausting work. But I better get to it, my partner is taking me out for dinner tonight. Looking forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment